Friday 18 May 2018

Opochtli is Now Being Streamed Live on Twitch


I wasn't to sure if this would work being a text only game, when streamed as a 720p video until I actually found a great font that works well. I think having a 60fps upload makes the text a lot more clearer.

Learning how to use OBS Studio and creating a Twitch Overlay with Gimp was a great creative learning experience.

If you ever see me on Aardwolf, it's also streamed live to Twitch

I doubt I'll get any followers as Aardwolf is not an exciting game to watch.

Thoughts:

Looking through what people stream on Twitch, there are some streamers that do IRL streams which really brings up some very important ideas I have planned for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...