Sunday 1 April 2018

2018-03-33 USO Fresh Ride

click here to watch the video

click here to watch the video

My second ride with the USO group. Turned out to be a great day for riding, a little bit of wind and cloud cover ensured a pleasant ride.going up the slight hill climb of Hay Street reminded me of my high school days pushing those milk carts at 5am in the mornings. So relieved I didn't get a tube puncture this time round. Also met more existing USO members so at the end of the ride I approached a leader and requested to apply for membership.

Going through Naenae brought back a lot of memories,this is where I grew up, went to primary, intermediate and college here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...