Tuesday 13 February 2018

Chain Slipping Adjustment Test Ride 1080p50




The quality of this video after uploading to youtube is awful, oh well.

Recently borrowed a MTB for an upcoming family cycling event, and after working on the gears it was time to give it a test. Throw on the Sony FDR-X3000 for fun and lets go to a local track just 3km away from me.

The noise both tyres make while riding on a sealed road is surprisingly loud, good to know it disappeared once I hit grass. As you can see from the footage I don't like this style of riding, scares the crap out of me. Twice my foot slipped of the pedal (left hand side) and I nearly ended up in the bushes. Importantly, the gears worked well, no slipping at stressful times on the uphill legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...