Thursday, 6 April 2017

Cheap Cycling Jersey's from Ebay



The cost of a good quality Lycra cycling Jersey made in NZ can start at $130.00NZ and after my last Jersey only lasted 1 season, I thought I would try a Polyester Jersey purchased from Ebay. The 1st Jersey, a long sleeved Mersteyo actually felt good while out on a cycle ride, so I decided to buy another. To me, polyester doesn't cling or constrict as much as lycra, I find these very comfortable. Kind of like a normal outdoor sports jersey but geared towards cycling culture. The Mersteyo $27.30NZ free delivery, the Cannondale $16.00NZ +$3.90NZ postage. In both cases it took about 1month to arrive and I'm ok with that. I saw the water bottle cages and at a couple of bucks why not get 2 :)



The Cannondale is currently my favorite Jersey.

Home Repair 17MAY17 Methven Leaking Tap

Shocking week, TV stopped working (only 4 months old) luckily we got a free replacement. The kitchen sink cold water tap started leakin...